ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF A CENTRE- lndian Abacus
Reception in the office should be warm and a welcome one. Someone should be available at Reception Counter/Office other than the Tutor to discuss with parents, advise and counsel them on the Indian Abacus Program, Course contents, benefits the children would get on account of the Program etc., The following should be available in the Centre:
1.Enquiry desk with all necessary forms / clip pad / pen / pamphlets.
2. Photo Albums / Magazines for parents to read at the Reception.
3. Notice Board displaying the activities of the Centre with batch details mentioning the schedule of batches.
4. Classrooms should be big enough to house minimum 15 – 18 students per batch.
5. Proper table and chairs in the Class room which should be of comfort to the children
6. Comfortable furnishing & lighting
7. A white board with marker pen for the tutor.
8. A table and chair for the Tutor.
9. Display / Tutor Abacus in every class room.
10. Waiting room or a small area for children / parents to wait before / after class and Drinking water.
11. Clean and hygienic Toilet.
12. Parking place for the Vehicles of the parents who come to drop and pick up their children